There is a link to see these types of things (which I think mostly only new mommies care about)... but I'm forcing it on you this week! I am getting HUGE which is hard to think about until I remember that that means Paxton is growing and almost ready to be here! This week he is approximately the
size of a pineapple (plus that's just funny to picture)!
The OB of course wants Baby P to go full term, but she did mention at my last appointment that 34 weeks was a safety checkpoint... I can't believe that he could be here any time now.
If the pictures aren't putting it into perspective for you, one of my students kindly told me yesterday that I probably wouldn't be able to greet them at the door in the morning anymore. When I asked why? she said it was because my belly was kind of blocking the path..... oh out of the mouths of babes!

No comments:
Post a Comment